Given the benefits of sport, it’s easy to see that sport is the solution to most problems. A healthy body is paramount among the benefits and importance of regular sports. Lack of exercise causes many health problems. Among them are weight problems, cardiovascular disease, muscle and bone problems. such an inconvenience. In addition to physical problems, you will feel better and be mentally healthier. Here are more details on the benefits of sports…
What are the benefits of playing sports?
Exercise isn’t about losing weight or looking better. Along with a healthy, balanced diet, it helps boost your immune system and make you feel better overall. Intensive or regular exercise in sports contributes to the prevention of many chronic, psychiatric and age-related diseases. Some of the benefits that sport brings to the human body and its contribution to overall quality of life include:
- It gives effective results in the fight against cardiovascular diseases. Regular physical activity supports healthy functioning of the heart system. It significantly reduces all cardiovascular risk factors.
- Regular exercise is recommended for people with high blood pressure. Because exercise can help lower blood pressure by up to 50%.
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and blood triglyceride levels. Helps increase levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL) in the body.
- Prevents vasodilation of blood vessels and improves blood circulation.
- People suffering from varicose veins benefit from jogging or walking for at least 1 to 1.5 hours each day.
- People with diabetes should definitely exercise. Highly regulates blood sugar levels. Thus minimizing the risk of diabetes.
- Over time, it can help increase the elasticity of your heart and reduce fatigue during exercise.
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system. It’s no secret that the effects of sports departments such as basketball and volleyball increase height.
- It protects against age-related weakness, fatigue, muscle and bone loss, weakness, loss of balance, difficulty climbing stairs, and other problems. I let you feel a feeling of lively fitting.
- Reduce sleep disturbance. Helps deal with anxiety and stress.
- Effective in regulating hormones.
- Helps your body get enough water.
What are the risks of playing sports?
There are various risks for those who make sports a lifestyle or work professionally. There are several dangers directly associated with regular sports and exercise practices. among them;
- drop down
- muscle tears
- tissue damage
- fractures and fissures
- musculoskeletal and neurological diseases
- trauma and concussion
- cardiovascular disease
- chronic joint disease (osteoarthritis)
- Gynecological diseases and hormonal disorders
There are also physical and mental risks caused by working conditions. For example, restlessness and stress due to frequent travel, tension due to sudden schedule changes, doping, exposure to cold and heat, inadequate gym, physical exhaustion, psychological pressure and feeling under stress, irritability, Muscle and body fragility and sensitivity.
Heavy and prolonged sports activities are a significant risk for osteoarthritis. Joint disease can result from physical overload or trauma during activity. Examples include knee sprains, cruciate ligament tears, bone fractures or fissures, and musculoskeletal disorders.